Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Norwegian Wood - Quotes

Norwegian Wood - Haruki Murakami (1987)



"Death exists, not as the opposite but as a part of life"

"What makes us most normal," said Reiko, "is knowing that we're not normal"
 

"I don't know, I feel like this isn't the real world. The people, the scene: they just don't seem real to me."

"People are strange when you're a stranger"

"Don't you think it would be wonderful to get rid of everything and everybody and just go somewhere where you don't know a soul? Sometimes I feel like doing that. I really, really want to do it sometimes. Like, suppose you whisked me somewhere far, far away, I'd make lots of babies for you as tough as little bulls. And we'd all live happily ever after, rolling on the floor."




1 comments:

Hasan Nuri Hardy said...

i have to talk to u
i have a million things to talk to u about
a million things we have to talk about
all i want in this world is u
i want to see u and talk
i want the two of us to begin everything from the beginning

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com